Now that Hell Week ended yesterday (54 of 56 sessions booked, no breaks, whew), I figured I’d detail what I’m working on. I’m gonna bulletpoint this, though.
1) Possibly going back to teaching in January, with side tutoring. So, syllabus & lessons, woohoo.
2) Might be interviewing for an editor job in the next couple weeks, if they liked my pre-interview. Fingers crossed.
3) I have a couple posts in mind.
3a) I’ve been thinking about Captain America: Civil War and a particular sub-text that I think has been ignored or missed.
3b) I have some things on education that I’ve been passively researching.
4) I’m wrapping a worldbuild draft.
5) Working on a, probably 60-ish page, story. About 43 pages in and have a bit of a big wrap-up.
6) Kind of working some back burner stories in the Island world. Different characters & parts of the world.
And there’s some other stuff rattling around in my head.
I hope to make some progress in the next two weeks, while I have the house to myself (before the primary/secondary schools let out for break).