Last Friday, I decided to do a daily word count for every project I’m currently involved in. So, on iOS Notes (ipod), I created a Note with lines for every project, including the resume writing side job. As I write, I tally up the words per project. At the end of the day, I add everything together.
I did this mostly for curiosity.
Anyway, I decided to add up all of last week’s word counts and found I wrote 11,784 words over the week between eight projects (including this blog and resume jobs). That included wrapping up a basic urban fantasy worldbuild.
My quasi-goal for the current seven day period is 12,000 even.